Surveys allow instructors to gather important data that they can use to improve their courses over time.
To take a survey:
- From Coursework, select the survey you would like to take and click the View button. NOTE: You can also view coursework by clicking the Survey Title of the particular survey you would like to view.
- Scroll down and click the Take Survey button.
- Surveys consist of five different types of questions: Multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, written response, and star rating questions.
- To answer these questions, follow the directions for each question and make your selection or write your response. After you have finished answering the question, click the Next Question button on the bottom right-hand corner of the question card.
- When you have answered all the questions on the survey, you will be able to review your answers on the Survey Summary page before deciding to submit your survey or not. To change an answer, click the thumbnail image of the question you would like to revisit on the left-hand side of the screen.
- If you are ready to submit your survey, click the Submit Survey button on the bottom right-hand corner the Survey Summary page.
- A dialogue box will appear, asking you if you are sure you want to submit this survey. If you are sure, click the Yes button. NOTE: After you submit a survey, you will be unable to edit or review your answers further.